Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Scrooged

HELP! I have been strong-armed into organising my work Christmas Party and am stuck for ideas. I don't really go to bars or clubs, and now don't even live in London any more. If only I could just get everyone to come down to the Bounty... Apparently I was nominated because I organised my wedding this year - as you may know it was in my in-laws' back garden and I'm not sure they'd be so thrilled with 60 or so of my colleagues turning up on their doorstep.

Plus it could turn into this:
















Or this:

5 comments:

Dan said...

Perhaps the Gate...?

Also, turn on your word verification, and then you won't get all this junk commenting.

Kate said...

What is this word verification which you speak of? And I'm not taking anyone to the poxy Gate

Dan said...

Go to your dshboard, and under the name of your blog, you should see articles about Blogger, the top one being "Unwanted comments?" Just follow the link and the instructions...

Scott said...

Damn, I can't believe I got to snog Lisher and I don't remember!

Kate said...

And backwards over your head too! Like some kind of crazed love fiend, carried away with the romance of it all. Of course it could have been the booze.