Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bad, badder, baddest

Top 5 worst films of all time:

  1. Dude where's my car? - The only time I almost (but not quite) walked out of a cinema, despite being pissed
  2. Days of Thunder - A Lockwood recommendation which failed to score on the promised whoop-o-meter
  3. Punch Drunk Love - Adam Sandler, nuff said
  4. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original of course) - Not so much bad as unwatchable
  5. Flashdance - You may not believe this, but I had such high hopes...

And I usually love bad films. Or so I get told. Looking forward to a sequel-tastic summer with which to update this list though! My money's on Die Hard 4.0

4 comments:

Dan said...

Dude, what the fuck? You and Will both whooped at the end of Days of Thunder!

And why is the original TCSM "unwatchable"?

Kate said...

Keep your hair on! I maintain there was no whooping from the Griffiths - it was all in your brain after forcing us to watch it with the promise that we would whoop. That was low.

And I found TCSM, as you put it, hard to watch, seeing as my brain melted with the sheer grinding relentless horror (or is that terror?). And I would happily never sit through it again. Also one you made me watch... there's a link here surely?

Dan said...

You are so in denial re: DoT...

I enjoy making people sit through horror films. Now, if I could just get Rachel to watch Halloween (this will never, ever happen)...

Kate said...

You could try her on A Nightmare on Elm Street with the lure of Johnny Depp? We made Will's Dad watch Alien the other night - rock on!