Thursday, February 28, 2008

sickly child


So yesterday I spent most of the day lying on my sofa between trips to the loo to be sick. And why? No booze or dodgy food consumed the previous day (the same as Will, who is fine), so 'tis a mystery. Hope none of last weekend's guests have succombed to same.
Also have found potential next stop for pan-European tour, a town in Albania called Puke. I kid you not.
In other news, I am trying to plan a visit to Dubrovnik in the summer, anyone been there?


2 comments:

Neil Stewart said...

My brother has been to Dubrovnik, and loved it! Apparently you can get very cheap B&B accommodation there.

Dan said...

Hey, guess what?

(a) You're pregnant, or
(b) Joel didn't have food poisoning, and also gave you his puking disease.

Either way, get well soon.